Play Therapy Australia also offers individual professional consultancy and mentoring sessions and services for those in Australia and other countries. These are offered face to face in the Perth/Fremantle areas of Western Australia, by phone and Skype and can be on an individual or small group basis.
Consultancy and mentoring sessions are offered in a deeply respectful and supportive way. Many people have been supported through their involvement with Play Therapy Australia, in their personal and professional development and in establishing successful private practices.
Mentoring and consultancy services are available as a single session, as a series of sessions and on an intensive distance or face to face basis.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, consultancy or mentoring may be helpful for you:
- Are you at a crossroads unclear about which direction to go in with your work, therapeutic / healing practice, study and/or in your life?
- Are you feeling drawn to follow a heartful pathway but are not sure how to get there?
- Are you wanting to set up in private practice in Play Therapy or a counseling/healing related area and feel you would benefit from support?
- Are you in private practice in Play Therapy or a counseling related area but struggling to get established? e.g. finding it hard to get clients, finding that clients stop coming after a few sessions, don't know how to promote the services you offer, find it challenging to present yourself without standing behind the face of an agency or organization or a counselling/healing related area?
- Are you thinking about becoming a Play Therapist and are unclear about the pathway to get there or if this is the right pathway for you?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with enquiries about scheduling a session or series of sessions. Please enquire if you would like further details.